- Robinhood User Group 2015 (RUG2015) - September 21, 2015 - Paris, France
- LUG 2015
- Developer Day 2015-04-16
- Lustre Developer's Meeting January 22, 2015
- Lustre Developer Summit 2014
- LUG 2013
- European Lustre Workshop 2011 (LAD 2011)
|Note: Below information is from the old Lustre wiki and is in the process of being integrated into the new site.|
You'll find presentations made by Lustre™ engineers at Lustre community events, conferences and meetings here.
Lustre® User Group (LUG)
LUG is the Lustre community's premier event to learn and share knowledge about Lustre technology. Access Lustre User Group (LUG) agendas, presentations, panel discussions, videos and more.
- Lustre User Group 2014
- Lustre User Group 2013
- Lustre User Group 2012
- Lustre User Group 2011
- Lustre User Group 2010
- Lustre User Group 2009
- Lustre User Group 2008
- Lustre User Group 2007
- Lustre User Group 2006
Lustre Community Conferences
Conferences are held periodically with a focus on topics of particular interest to the Lustre community.
- Lustre Administrators and Developer's Workshop an annual gathering of Lustre's finest and most talented engineers in Lustre - LAD September 2013
- Lustre HPCS Activities include designs and presentations for meeting the DARPA 2012 computing platform storage goals
- Lustre Scalability Workshops held at the Lustre Center of Excellence at Oak Ridge National Laboratories in 2009:
- 2009 HPC Software Workshop and Seminars held in Regensburg, Germany, addressing topics such as Grid Engine, Open Storage (including Lustre and SAM-QFS), and software Development Tools.
Lustre All-Hands Meetings
Once a year, the Lustre Engineering team gathers to discuss new features under development and testing efforts. This week-long event is known as the Lustre all-hands meeting. The Development and QE presentations made at these all-hands meetings are available here.
- Lustre Fall Workshop 10/2010
- SC'09 and Lustre Senior Technical Meeting 11/09
- Lustre All-Hands Meeting 12/08
- Lustre All-Hands Meeting 3/08