Lustre Community Events, Conferences and Meetings
You'll find presentations made by Lustre™ engineers at Lustre community events, conferences and meetings here.
Lustre User Group (LUG)
LUG is the Lustre community's premier event to learn and share knowledge about Lustre technology. Access Lustre User Group (LUG) agendas, presentations, panel discussions, videos and more.
- Lustre User Group 2012
- Lustre User Group 2011
- Lustre User Group 2010
- Lustre User Group 2009
- Lustre User Group 2008
- Lustre User Group 2007
- Lustre User Group 2006
Lustre Community Conferences
Conferences are held periodically with a focus on topics of particular interest to the Lustre community.
- Lustre HPCS Activities include designs and presentations for meeting the DARPA 2012 computing platform storage goals
- Lustre Scalability Workshops held at the Lustre Center of Excellence at Oak Ridge National Laboratories in 2009:
- 2009 HPC Software Workshop and Seminars held in Regensburg, Germany, addressing topics such as Grid Engine, Open Storage (including Lustre and SAM-QFS), and software Development Tools.
Lustre All-Hands Meetings
Once a year, the Lustre Engineering team gathers to discuss new features under development and testing efforts. This week-long event is known as the Lustre all-hands meeting. The Development and QE presentations made at these all-hands meetings are available here.
- Lustre Fall Workshop 10/2010
- SC'09 and Lustre Senior Technical Meeting 11/09
- Lustre All-Hands Meeting 12/08
- Lustre All-Hands Meeting 3/08