Mailing Lists and IRC
From Lustre Wiki
Revision as of 11:25, 4 March 2016 by KenRawlings (adding categories)
- lustre-announce A low traffic announcements-only mailing list. Keep up to date with the latest Lustre news and events.
- lustre-discuss The main mailing list for Lustre users and administrators. Discuss all aspects of designing, installing, configuring, using, and maintaining a Lustre filesystem.
- lustre-devel The primary mailing list for discussing Lustre software development.
- lwg The OpenSFS Lustre Working Group (LWG) is the place the where the participants of OpenSFS come together to coordinate their software development efforts for the Lustre high-performance, Open Source, parallel filesystem.
- openbenchmark The OpenSFS Benchmarking Working Group (BWG) was created with the intent of defining an I/O benchmark suite to satisfy the requirements of the scalable parallel file system users and facilities.
- lustre-org The Lustre.org Working Group (LOWG) manages the lustre.org web domain and its associated content.
The channel #lustre is available on the Freenode IRC network. Drop by and say hello, get help with Lustre issues, or talk about development.
- Connect your IRC client to chat.freenode.net to join the channel #lustre
- Click here to join the #lustre channel in your browser using the Freenode Webchat client.