This is the main community repository for Lustre knowledge and documentation. Content will grow as we update and bring together information from various sources. Consult the sidebar for links to major Lustre topics. Learn more about Lustre at http://www.lustre.org. Documentation is available at http://lustre.org/documentation.
Note that previous outdated Lustre wiki is currently preserved for posterity at wiki.old.lustre.org.
Current Maintenance Release
Current Major Release
Major Release Under Development
- Lustre Admin & Developer Workshop 2017 (LAD’17) - October 4-5, 2017 - Paris, France
- China LUG 2017 - Oct 31, 2017 - Beijing, China
- SC17 Lustre Community BoF - November 15, 2017 - Denver, Colorado</li>
- Lustre Users Group 2017 (LUG'17) - May 30-June 2, 2017 - Bloomington, IN
- SC16 Lustre Community BOF: Lustre Deployments for the Next 5 Years - November 15, 2016 - Salt Lake City, UT
- Lustre Admin & Developer Workshop 2016 (LAD’16) - September 20-21, 2016 - Paris, France
- Disruptive Storage Workshop 2.0 – April 26-27, 2016 – Baltimore, MD
- Lustre Users Group 2016 (LUG'16) - April 5-7, 2016 - Portland, OR
- Lustre Developer Day - April 4, 2016 - Portland, OR
- 2nd International Workshop on The Lustre Ecosystem - March 8-9, 2016 - Baltimore, MD
- For more prior events, see the Events category page
Get Involved with Lustre Development
- The Development page has links to instructions on how to contribute code and update documentation in Lustre.
- The lustre-devel mailing list is the primary forum for discussing Lustre software development.
- The Luste Working Group mailing list will receive notifications for upcoming Luste Working Group meetings.
- The OpenSFS organization supports Lustre development. The OpenSFS Lustre Working Group (LWG) coordinates OpenSFS's Lustre efforts.
See Lustre.org Infrastructure for information on the lustre.org and opensfs.org websites.