Tuning Lustre for Performance
Revision as of 14:39, 20 January 2011 by Sbarthel
For information about tuning the Lustre™ file system for better performance, see:
- An overview of Lustre tuning in Chapter 25: Lustre Tuning in the Lustre Operations Manual
- Lustre-tunable parameters and their usage in Chapter 31: LustreProc in the Lustre Operations Manual
Lustre can be used with a wide array of storage systems.
- For a user-contributed guide to configuring DDN storage arrays for use with Lustre, see Lustre DDN Tuning.
- For information about tuning a system of Cray XT3 Catamount nodes, see Large-Scale Tuning for Cray XT.
- For a way to improve the efficiency of an e1000 driver, see E1000 Driver Tuning.