This is the main community repository for Lustre knowledge and documentation. Content will grow as we update and bring together information from various sources. Consult the sidebar for links to major Lustre topics.
Note that previous outdated Lustre wiki is currently preserved for posterity at wiki.old.lustre.org.
- Lustre 2.5.3 released September 9, 2014.
- Lustre 2.8.0 released March 16, 2016.
Major Release Under Development
- Lustre Developer Day - April 4, 2016 - Portland, OR
- Lustre Users Group 2016 (LUG'16) - April 5-7, 2016 - Portland, OR
- 2nd International Workshop on The Lustre Ecosystem - March 8-9, 2016 - Baltimore, MD
- Lustre Admin & Developer Workshop 2015 (LAD'15) - September 22-23, 2015 - Paris, France
- Robinhood User Group 2015 (RUG2015) - September 21, 2015 - Paris, France
- For more prior events, see our Past Events page
Get Involved with Lustre Development
- The lustre-devel mailing list is the primary forum for discussing Lustre software development.
- The Luste Working Group mailing list will receive notifications for upcoming Luste Working Group meetings.
- The OpenSFS organization supports Lustre development through funding Lustre development contracts, and other mechanisms. The OpenSFS Lustre Working Group (LWG) coordinates OpenSFS's Lustre efforts.
See Lustre.org Infrastructure for information on the lustre.org and opensfs.org websites.